Privacy & cookies
INFORMATION COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND USE
While using our sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
We may use your personal information to:
• send you our marketing newsletters from time to time, if you opted in to receive communications of this type
• manage contacts and send messages
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• interact with external social networks and platforms
• allow registration and authentication (e.g. affiliate portals and membership areas)
• allow access to third party services’ accounts
• monitor infrastructure
• manage hosting and backend infrastructure
• interact with live chat platforms
• carry out remarketing and behavioural targeting
• display content from external platforms
• carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
• interact with support and feedback platforms
• manage user database
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users (such as, for example, ConvertKit, our email service provider), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
E.U. COUNTRIES: YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
Users based in the European Union have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
• Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
• Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
• Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within thirty (30) days.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web-based analysis tool by Google Inc.
We may collect information about your computer (including your IP address, operating system or browser type) and how you engage with our website (visit dates, duration, what you purchased…) in order to create reports and improve our website, and for Google to serve you relevant ads on the internet in case you are opted in (so-called “re-targeting”). The statistical data that we collect, which is about browsing actions and patterns, does not allow us to identify individuals. It is anonymous.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track users’ interactions with our website. Those cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer. You can opt out of Google Analytics without any effect on your user experience on our website. This can be done via a setting in your internet browser. For more information, visit this Google page.
We use the online platform ConvertKit as out provider for e-mailing and list management. The form that you fill in (on our website or social channels) when registering to receive our newsletter is in accordance with the E.U. regulation called General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.), applicable since May 25th, 2018. You can un-register from the newsletter at any time, by clicking the link at the end of each newsletter, and your data will be erased.
Updated: September 8th, 2023